It's time to get ready to Bee Happy!!
- Invoices for kits have been emailed and kits are shipping right now!
- Each week on Monday I will post information for the week right here on our Happy Little Blog - make sure to visit me here each Monday and leave a comment (just a 👍🏻 or ❤️ works).
- We will be following Lori's blog throughout our Sew Along and I will include links for the week in my blog post here. I will be following Lori's blog, the Bee Happy Sew Along Guide and the Bee Happy Booklet.
- We are going to try to get together one day/night a week for a Bee Happy LIVE sewing hour where we can keep each other motivated and sew one of the blocks for that week together. This will be held on our Happy Little Stitch Shop YouTube Channel. I will tell you each week which block I will work on during the LIVE.
- Our Bee Happy quilt kits are currently sold out, but you are welcome to join along with fabric from your stash - we would love to sew with you!
The best way to get geared up for this sew along is to read Lori's Bee Prepared Post for this sew along! Look at all of those beautiful pictures and imagine the fun we are going to have working with those beautiful fabrics. Use this link HERE to read Lori's post.
And this is the end goal! By the end of this summer you will have this beautiful quilt to enjoy!
Meet you back here next week to kick-off the Bee Happy Sew Along with Happy Little Stitch Shop!